Friday, April 27, 2012

Brussels

I based myself in Brussels for my weekend away and it was such a beautiful and safe city. I wish i had been able to spend more time there but my trip was packed full of day tours. So with my precious little time there i explored the city centre on Saturday evening. I must admit i went a little crazy with my chocolate shopping - i think i ended up spending over AU$200 on chocolates alone! But with every 2nd store claiming to be the BEST belgian chocolates and chocolates decorations like below hanging around everywhere, how could i resist??
After a quick rest at the hotel i dragged my sorry ass out and did a quick walking night time tour of the city. I wasn't disappointed. Just look at the stunning photos below - which were taken with my crappy iphone!
Ahhh i miss you already Brussels. Lucky i stocked up on Belgian chocolates to last me a month =)

No comments:

Post a Comment